Mission & Objectives
Learn to Live
We believe that learning is a lifelong process, which involves every person in our school community.
Our objectives reflect this:
The British School in Baku:
- Offers students a caring and supportive environment, which treats each as an individual and challenges all to excel, and at the same time, to model the behaviour expected of responsible citizens of both school and society.
- Gives each student the essential knowledge and skills, a joy of learning and the motivation to become a lifelong learner.
- Provides a quality education, based on the English National Curriculum and leading to UK public examinations and entry to some of the best universities in the world.
- Develops a social climate in the school which models international understanding, the acceptance and enjoyment of the diverse cultures represented by the school community.
- Encourages individuals to make a positive and responsible contribution to the life of our school and the wider community.
- Emphasises the importance of collaboration between parents and the school so that all parents have the opportunity to be actively involved in their children's education.